§1 Definitions and general provisions
1. The terms used in these Rules shall have the following meanings:
(a) Regulations — these short-term Regulations making available to use cottages located in the village Laskowa, within the framework of the project “Rest in Nature”,
(b) Operator — company under the company Rest in Natura Limited Liability Company with registered office in Wieliczka, entered in the register of entrepreneurs under KRS no: 0000471813, TIN: 6832081704, REGON: 122914760,
c) Cottage — building property located in Laskowa, for holiday purposes,
— User of the Cottage, making a reservation and payment under the terms and conditions specified in the Terms and Conditions,
e) Property — Cottage and its belonging land property, separated by a fence
f) Equipment —Equipment of the Cottage and Property which is made available to the User for use, the list of which is Annex 1 to the Terms and Conditions,
g) Reservation strong>— User's right to use the Cottage within the specified time limit, confirmed by the fee paid for the stay.
h) Service — website operated by the Lessor in the domain http://odpoczywajwnaturze.pl, through which the User makes the Reservation of the Cottage,
and) Stay strong>— period during which the User is entitled to use the Cottage and Property under the terms and conditions specified in the Terms and Conditions,
j) Stay Fee - the fee you pay to confirm the booking and conclusion agreement for Stay in the Cottage,
k) Agreement for stay in the Cottage — agreement for stay in the Cottage concluded by the User with the Operator, through the Service, on the terms and conditions specified in the Terms and Conditions and Reservation,
l) & lt; strong>Consumer — natural person entering into an Agreement for residence at the Cottage, to the extent not directly related to his business or professional activities.
m) Entrepreneur — an entity carrying out economic activity in accordance with the relevant provisions of law and concluding the Agreement for residence in the Cottage for purposes related to the conduct of business activities.
2. The User is entitled to use the Cottage after booking and familiarization with the Terms and Conditions and acceptance.
3. The cottage can only be used in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of the Reservation, after the payment of the stay fee.
§2 Rules of booking and use of Service
1. You may only be an adult natural person or other entity with full capacity for legal actions. Reservations of stay at the Cottage can only be made through the Service.
2. Before booking, the User shall be familiar with the Terms and Conditions and accepts its content.
3. To use the Website it is necessary to have a device with access to the Internet and a typical web browser (e.g. Chrome, FireFox, Opera). The Operator does not charge any additional fees from the provision of the possibility of making Reservations using the Service.
4. Prices, descriptions, and information on the short-term use of Cottages for tourist and holiday purposes constitute an invitation to conclude a contract in accordance with Article 71 of the Civil Code.
5. The User makes a reservation by following the directions on the Website for booking Stay, selecting in particular:
a) Reservation Period of the Cottage from the dates available on the Website,
b) Available Cottage — if there are several cottages available, the User may indicate the Cottage according to your preferences,
c) Optionally available options for additional services in terms of: use of sauna or loaf,
d) makes a deposit payment of 30% of the Stay fee and additional services fees, using on-line payment tools provided by the Lessor's partner.
6. After conducting the Stay Reservation process, the User receives an email with the booking terms and instructions for payment.
7. You pay a deposit for the stay fee of 30% of the total fee and payment of additional services, using the online payment tools provided by the Operator's partner.
8. Please note that the stay fee cannot be made in cash.
9. Reservation is effectively made after posting the amount of payment payment Fees and additional services in the Operator's bank account. With this moment, there is also a Contract for Stay at the Cottage on the terms set out in the Reservation and Terms and Conditions.
10. The remaining amount of the stay fee of 70% of the total Fee The User pays 14 days prior to the scheduled Stay at the latest. In the absence of this payment, the Reservation is cancelled and the Operator withdraws from the Agreement and the Stay at the Cottage expires. The waiver can be done by email correspondence. In this case, the payment paid by the User shall be forfeited to the Operator.
11. After the conclusion of the Agreement for Stay at the Cottage, the User receives an email containing information concerning the Booking and the Agreement of Stay at the Cottage.
12. The lodge agreement is concluded for the period indicated in the Reservation.
Please note that the stay fees and additional services cover all costs for lodging and additional services.
The reservation may be cancelled at no additional cost only after prior contact with the Lessor, but not later than 14 days before the initial date of stay at the Cottage. If the User requests cancellation of the Reservation and termination of the Agreement for Stay at the Cottage later than 14 days prior to the date of arrival, the cancellation of the Reservation shall be withheld by 80% of the payment made by the User for the Stay.
15. The consumer does not have the right to withdraw from the Agreement for stay in the Cottage concluded through the Service pursuant to Article 38 (1) (12) of the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (i.e., 28 January 2020, Journal of Laws of 2020 item 287).
§3 Rules of Staying in the Cottage and the use of the Property
1. The User is obliged to use the Cottage under the rules laid down in these Terms and Conditions, observing the safety rules the use of the cottage, its equipment and the equipment of the Real Estate.
2. Cottage and Property can only be used for their intended purpose, i.e. for holiday and tourist purposes.
3. You may start your stay at the Cottage after 15.00 and should end it before 10.00 on the day of departure, the time of arrival must be determined with the contact person whose data has been shared in the email correspondence.
4. Upon receipt of the Cottage and Property, the User should check their condition, in particular, in particular in the area of deficiencies in the furnishings of the Cottage or Property, and report to the Operator any irregularities detected to the Operator completion of the first day of the
5. The Operator controls the condition of the Cottage, its equipment and the equipment of the Property immediately after the User leaves the Cottage.
6. If any defects or irregularities are detected during the stay at the Cottage, they should be immediately reported to the contact person indicated by the Operator.
7. The User is obliged to return the Property in an undeteriorated state, taking into account normal consumption. The User is liable for damages arising in the Cottage, its equipment or development of the Property resulting from incorrect use.
8. The cottage can stay up to 6 people. If necessary, it is possible to provide you with two children's extra beds, upon prior arrangement.
9. You are obliged to leave the Cottage and Property on the last day of stay returning the keys in the manner indicated by the Company or contact person.
10. Due to the fact that the cottage is located in the complex of holiday cottages “Rest in Nature”, the operator declares that there is a night silence on the territory of the complex from 23.00 to 7.00 am. During the period of night silence, the User is obliged to refrain from excessive and cumbersome noise and other users of cottages and other behaviors that may interfere with the stay of users of other cottages of the complex.
11. You may not make any changes at the Cottage or on the Property.
12. Each cottage has one parking space for a passenger car to be used by the User as part of the Stay Fee. On the territory of the Property it is necessary to park only in places designated and assigned to the given cottage.
For an additional fee, the User may use the sauna or loaf assigned to the Property, subject to the safety rules set out in § 4 (3) and (4) below.
14. The cottages are prohibited from smoking and pets.
15. Full-year Users are obliged to take special care of the minor children staying in the Cottage, in particular in the use of sauna, loaf and cottage equipment.
16. If the keys to the Cottage are lost, the User pays a fee in the amount of replacement of locks.
17. Due to the nature of the facility, it is prohibited from organizing bachelor parties, bachelorette parties and any hearty events that may interfere with other Users.
§4 Use of the Cottage and Property — safety rules 1. The safety
rules of use of the Cottage and its equipment provided to the User in the Terms and Conditions must be observed and made available in writing at the Cottage.
2. The user is obliged to adhere to the following safety rules when using the Cottage and the Property:
a) The mezzanine in the Cottage can only be used by persons of age, keeping specific caution regarding the use of stairs leading to the mezzanine,
b) On the premises of the Property it is prohibited to light fire outside the designated places for that purpose, with the observance of the safety rules provided by the Operator,
c) The use of a sauna or a loaf is permitted only after their prior activation by the designated person and subject to the safety rules provided by the Operator,
d) Equipment of the Cottage or Property may be used only for its intended purpose and only in the territory of the Property,
e) The User may not use their own heating equipment or for preparing meals in the Cottage.
3. Appendix No. 2 to these Terms and Conditions provides a description of the rules for using the sauna on Real Estate.
4. Appendix No. 3 to the Rules of Procedure provides a description of the rules for the use of ballias
5. You are responsible for compliance with the safety rules of use of paragraphs 1 to 4 above by all persons who use the Cottage or Property together with him. You are responsible for any actions or omissions in compliance with the above security rules by these persons.
about the proper provision of services by the Operator regarding the provision of the cottage, use of sauna, balley or equipment may be submitted in e-mail correspondence sent to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. A complaint may be submitted within 14 days from the date of termination of your stay at the Cottage.
2. The User's objections to the current use of the Property, Cottage, their equipment can also be submitted to the contact person indicated by the Operator.
3. In the complaint letter, the User should indicate what scope of the Operator's services the complaint applies and indicate your complaint request.
4. The Operator will consider the User's complaint within 14 days from the date of receipt.
5. In case of refusal to recognise the complaint, the Operator shall justify its decision.
6. In case of recognition of the User's complaint in whole or in part, the Operator offers you the provision of compensating for defective provision of services, in particular through reimbursement of part of the Residence Fee and the deadline for the fulfillment of claims from the recognized Complaints.
§6 Termination of the Agreement for stay at the Cottage
1. The agreement for stay in the Cottage expires on the last day of stay indicated in the booking confirmation.
2. In special cases of gross violation by the User or persons occupying the Cottage with the User, the rules of use of the Cottage or Property set out in the Terms and Conditions, i.e.:
a) Failure to comply with the safety rules set out in § 4 paragraphs 1 to 4 above,
& lt; p>b) The glaring non-observance of the rules of night silence referred to in § 3 (8) above, resulting in complaints from users of other cottages in the resort complex “Rest in nature”,
(c) Use of the Cottage or Property in a manner contrary to the specified in § 3 (2) above,
d) Blatant failure to comply with the rules of use of the Cottage or Property indicated in § 3 above.
- The Operator is entitled to terminate the agreement for the provision of the Cottage in accordance with the Reservation and Terms and Conditions, and the User is obliged to return the keys and leave the Property.
3. In case of circumstances set out in paragraph 2 above, the Operator is entitled to terminate the agreement for the provision of the Cottage in accordance with the Reservation and the Terms and Conditions, and the User is obliged to return the keys and leave the Property.
4. Termination may be made by e-mail correspondence. In the event of termination of the Agreement for stay at the Cottage, the stay fee is not refundable.
§7 Responsibility of the Parties
1. The User is responsible for the due use of the Cottage and the Property during the entire period of stay covered by the Reservation of all persons indicated in the Reservation, as well as the persons to whom he shared the Cottage and Property.
2. Under the above liability, the User is liable for any damage caused to the Cottage, Equipment or Property resulting from their misuse, including their destruction or deficiencies.
3. The operator is not liable for money or left in the Cottage or on the Property. Nor is the operator responsible for damaging, theft or destruction of vehicles left on the Property.
4. The Operator shall not be liable to the extent permissible by law for damages incurred by persons using the Cottage or Property if they have occurred in connection with improper use of the Property, the Cottage or thereof equipment, in particular the failure to comply with the safety rules set out in § 4 above.
§8 Completion of the Stay. Refund Property
1. On the date of the end of the stay period, the User returns the keys on the last day of the Stay as indicated by the Operator. The Parties agree on the time of leaving the Property by the User, and in any case this should take place before 10.00.
2. Cottage and Property should be issued in the state in which they were transferred to the User, taking into account normal use.
3. The User is obliged to clean up the Cottage and organize the Property.
4. In the event that cleaning up the Cottage or rearranging the Property after the User's Stay period requires excessive costs, the Operator may request reimbursement of these costs from the User.
§9 Contact Operator
1. In matters of the current performance of the Agreement for Stay at the Cottage, the User may contact the Operator as follows: the contact person on the telephone number specified in the booking confirmation, which can also be found HERE. Current affairs contact is available from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m., and in case of emergency and justified cases also outside these hours.
2. For complaints, you may use the following email address: email@example.com.
3. You may also contact the Operator by way of traditional correspondence to the following address: Brata Alojzego Kosiba Street 8/4, 32-020 Wieliczka
§10 Final provisions
1. Terms of Procedure throughout the Stay period.
2. No acceptance of the Terms and Conditions will prevent the booking and conclusion of the Agreement for Stay in the Cottage.
3. Polish law applies to the Stay Agreement.
4. Where the User is a consumer within the meaning of the relevant provisions of law, the Court competent to deal with disputes shall be the Court competent in accordance with the general provisions. Where the User is an entrepreneur, the competent court for dealing with disputes arising from the conclusion of the Stay Agreement shall be the Court competent for the Operator's office.
5. In matters not regulated in the Rules of Procedure, the relevant provisions of law apply.
6. The Rules of Procedure may be amended in case of at least one of the following important reasons:
(a) a change in law or a change in the interpretation of law as a result of decisions courts, administrative decisions, interpretations, explanations or recommendations made by competent offices or authorities if it affects issues covered by the Regulations;
(b) changes in the manner of provision of services covered by the Regulations due to reasons technical and technological reasons, security reasons, improving the operation of the Service and enhancing the quality of services provided,
(c) changing the scope or method of provision of services covered by the Terms and Conditions by introducing new services or functionality of the Service,
d) the need to make editorial changes.
7. The amendment of the Terms and Conditions does not change the agreements concluded to stay in the Cottage concluded prior to the change.
Wieliczka, 14 April 2022